visualizations and analyses
to enhance patient care.
3D imaging allows physicians to diagnose and treat patients with confidence and clarity. CT, MR and US exams produce hundreds of images for review in a single study, and 3D imaging extracts data from these exams to create precise anatomical visualizations of the body. We have been at the forefront of this technology for nearly two decades, serving both Mass General and our client hospitals across the country.
3D IMAGING SERVICES
The 3D Imaging Service at Mass General provides 3D post-processing for medical and surgical specialties to facilitate diagnoses, treatment and surgical planning using protocols tailored to specific clinical applications. We have processed more than 400,000 scans over the last 17 years, consistently meeting the highest clinical and academic quality standards. Our services are available to all Mass General-affiliated researchers and clinicians treating Mass General patients.
To learn more, please visit the 3D Imaging Service website.
- Concise, visual 3D summaries of cross-sectional exams create studies that are faster and easier to read
- Can replace more invasive and expensive diagnostic procedures, minimize exploratory surgery, reduce operating times and better target treatment areas
- Dedicated staff specially trained to generate 3D views using protocols tailored to the clinical needs of over 45 types of exams
Mass General’s Tele3D Service provides hospitals and imaging centers across the country with fast, easy 3D imaging capabilities—using protocols backed by more than a decade of development at Mass General’s Department of Radiology. Tele3D integrates and optimizes all the necessary clinical, workflow and financial aspects of 3D imaging into a comprehensive, on-demand service.
To learn more, please visit the Tele3D Services website.
- Sophisticated 3D clinical images, including 3D reconstructions and scan protocols, that can be delivered anytime, anywhere
- Allows hospitals to offer advanced 3D imaging capabilities without investing in the equipment and staffing needed to offer in-house services
- Over ten years of experience generating over 400,000 comprehensive 3D workups that meet the highest clinical and academic quality standards